InterracialMatch.com since 2001 Dating. Offers in-app purchases. Add to Wishlist. The interracial match is the world’s best interracial dating app for black and white dating. Whether it might be black women dating white men or white women looking for black men, Hispanic / Latino, Asian women, mixed - and even more!
Join executive leaders at the Data, Analytics, & Intelligent Automation Summit, presented by Accenture. Watch now!
- 14 Best Interracial Dating Sites to Try Out in 2021 SPONSORED BY. MixedMatch is an interracial dating app that lets you connect with singles from other ethnicities and races wherever you are.
- Top 10 Interracial Dating Sites (2021) We have compiled a list of the best interracial dating sites and showed the reasons why they are the go-to websites for interracial singles. It allows potential users to learn more about the websites before registering. Users can easily check out the features and other factors that make them exceptional.
- Ability to seek out other interracial or multiracial singles – if you’re looking for someone who has shared your experience as a multiracial person, a good dating app will let you search for other interracial singles. Whether or not you grew up in a household with the same cultural mix, you may simply prefer to spend time with someone who.
- InterracialMatch.com since 2001 Dating. Offers in-app purchases. Add to Wishlist. The interracial match is the world’s best interracial dating app for black and white dating. Whether it might be black women dating white men or white women looking for black men, Hispanic / Latino, Asian women, mixed - and even more!
After being selected for Y Combinator’s 2014 class and working on creating an artificial intelligence-fueled chatbot, Vu Tran decided three months ago to scrap that project and create Color Dating, an app for interracial dating. It’s been said that when entrepreneurs create something, they are often their own target audience, and for Tran it was a personal pivot.
“I had a lot of experience growing up where I just talk with people and they’d be like ‘Oh yeah, I think you’re cool, I think you’re nice, but I just don’t date Asian guys,'” he said. Those experiences were repeated in online dating. Hearing that sort of rejection and then scoring few matches on Tinder can make you feel unattractive and like nobody wants you.
While that used to be a source of “growing frustration” for Tran, today, he believes attraction can be a subconscious amalgamation of upbringing, environment, and other factors, and that people should be allowed to express their preferences when looking for love. When that doesn’t happen, it can create a terrible experience for certain groups of people.
Apps made due to frustration with the Tinder experience include Bumble, made specifically for women, and Bae, for African Americans.
Compared to the artificial intelligence-driven product Tran used to work on, Color Dating is no technological feat. The A.I. knowledge his company has accrued may be applied to Color Dating someday, but for now, it’s an app that was made in a weekend. Plenty of dating apps already allow you to state a racial preference, but Color Dating’s main draw is community, he said, bringing together people who don’t mind or who prefer interracial dating.
After three months, Color Dating has nearly 40,000 user profiles. The majority of site users are within the United States in major cities like Los Angeles and New York. Though one in three users identifies as white (users can identify as more than one race), roughly 30 percent of Color Dating users are Asian men and more than half of all women using the app are African American, the groups most overlooked in traditional online dating.
An analysis of five years of OkCupid data found that Asian men and African American men and women have the hardest time with online dating. White men and women fare better than anyone else.
“Beauty is a cultural idea as much as a physical one, and the standard is, of course, set by the dominant culture. I believe that’s what you see in the data here,” said OkCupid Christian Rudder in a 2014 blog post.
Though Rudder’s analysis may be the best known, there are others. An analysis by a BuzzFeed reporter found that class is more important than race, while another report states that people who are perceived as mixed race fare best of all.
Color Dating is emerging as big changes occur in the United States.
In most parts of the U.S., attitudes about interracial relationships have changed dramatically. Between 1959 and 2013, approval of marriage between black and white people grew from four percent to 87 percent, “one of the largest shifts of public opinion in Gallup history,” the company said.
Roughly nine in 10 millennials approve of interracial relationships and marriages, and nearly 40 percent of millennials, the largest generation in America today, are people of color, according to U.S. census data. Meanwhile, Generation Z, the most diverse generation in American history, is beginning to vote, get jobs, and date.
All of this while shootings of police and unarmed black men continue to dominate the news cycle and news feeds, and people ponder what the success of the Donald Trump candidacy, with his remarks about Mexican Americans and Muslims, says about the United States.
Neither Trump nor timing were really taken into account when making the app, but Tran thinks Color Dating can have a positive impact.
Studies show that being contacted by someone from another race on OkCupid greatly increases the likelihood that a person will speak with a person from that race in the future, and that having friends in interracial relationships can help increase understanding. In both instances, talking with another person leads to a reduction in preconceived notions about a race or ethnic group.
Above: Vu Tran, creator of Color Dating. Credit: Vu Tran
Tran subscribes to the idea that companies have little influence over how consumers decide to use their products. The primary motivation for some Color Dating users isn’t even dating. It’s to feel desirable, Tran said.
“For a lot of people who use Color Dating, what makes them happy is just matching with somebody and having a good conversation and boosting their confidence, and maybe they don’t find somebody on Color Dating but it gives them the confidence to go out and talk to people,” he said.
Tran said he wants Color Dating to remove the taboo that some people still feel about interracial dating and to make life easier for people, like a friend Tran grew up with in Seattle who likes black men but whose father said he’d disown her if she dated someone black. He hopes the app will help users in less tolerant parts of the country who said they feel ostracized by their community for dating outside their race.
“The greater mission there is if we can make [interracial dating] less of a taboo, if we can bring people together, if we can get that conversation out there and stand for something positive, that’s great,” he said. “I want to believe that the reason this will continue to grow and take off and expand, the reason why this is happening is because race relations are getting better. That is because people are becoming more liberal or open-minded…”
In some circles, there’s a theory that racial harmony and the reduction of racism will be achieved as interracial couples continue to make babies, until the world reaches some sort of light brown blend of multiple races. That’s an attitude Tran said he took into consideration when creating Color Dating.
Originally born in Vietnam, Tran has lived in black neighborhoods in Newark and Tennessee, a predominantly Russian neighborhood in Seattle, and parts of rural Indiana. These experiences led to more understanding, and Tran thinks that conversations with people from many races can help others, too.
“I think if we encourage it, if people intermingle, and people get to know each other as human beings more, even if people match with each other and didn’t have any intentions of dating, just having a conversation with another person, I think that does a lot to humanize the other side, and I think that does a lot for race relations,” he said.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact.Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more
Are you looking to put some spice in your life with someone that piques your interest in a way a lot of other people can’t? If interracial dating gives you the kind of taste for adventure that you just can’t get anywhere else, then you may enjoy the exciting opportunities an interracial dating app can offer!
But what makes interracial dating exciting and what societal obstacles might make it harder to date as an interracial couple? So, if you wonder “what are the benefits of interracial relationships?”, read on!
Need an app for interracial dating?
To put it bluntly, interracial dating is exciting because it challenges antiquated taboos and encourages a more progressive and open culture. These taboos historically saw interracial relationships in a negatively, frowning on any pairing that didn’t conform to societal expectations.
The consequences for these kinds of relationships were extreme, ranging from turning someone into a social pariah to threats and actions of physical violence. Today, interracial relationships are far more common, but the fear for these reactions lingers on today for many.
This is why online dating apps are important for interracial dating: It gives people a way to indulge in the kind of dating that they would like to without having to publicly go out and put themselves into any potential risk.
On top of that, interracial dating apps give you a great way to search for, find, meet, and date other people interested in dating interracially while on the go. You can access your favorite dating app from anywhere and meet the love of your life in moments with interracial dating apps!
Read on to find the best interracial dating apps on the market. If you are looking for an Interracial dating guide and advice, then check out our other article to learn everything you need to know about interracial dating!
The top interracial dating apps on the market
There are a lot of interracial dating apps on the market today, and sifting through them can be a risky chore, as some are less than genuine when it comes to giving you the best offer available. Here are some of the top-rated interracial dating apps available to you:
- AfroIntroductions – This is one of the lead dating sites for meeting and dating Africans who are interested in dating interracially. The site has gone a long way in connecting people the world over with African singles who are eager to start a loving relationship with singles from another ethnicity. You can look through the personals on the app to find the single that interests you the most. Enjoy getting in touch with thousands of African women via email, video, and chat while on the go!
- Interracial Cupid – Presented to you as a part of the Cupid Media network, a major player in the world of online dating, Interracial Cupid offers a platform for people who are interested in a niche form of dating to come together and form a community. There sites have seen great success in the last decade, and this one is no different! Whether you are a black man looking for an Asian girlfriend or an Indian woman looking for a Caucasian boyfriend, the Interracial Cupid dating app will make sure that you find the interracial relationship partner you are looking for.
- Interracial Match – If you are looking for one of the top-rated places that is dedicated to helping you find the perfect interracial match, then look no further than InterracialMatch.com! They offer an online community that encourages you to take that step and find a partner that truly fits your tastes. There are hundreds of thousands of members that are looking for the same thing you are with a happy and long-lasting interracial relationship, so sign up today and see for yourself how quickly you can connect with someone who shares the same values and commitment to interracial dating as you do!
- Zoosk – A top contender in online dating, Zoosk offers a great way for people to search for others based on their interests, and that includes intercultural dating. Thanks to their dating app, you can swipe, match, chat and get ready to find your next partner anywhere you are at any time. This is a dating app that gives you a little bit of everything, so if you want a casual interracial relationship or a serious romance, Zoosk has something to offer everyone!
- CaribbeanCupid – Another member of the Cupid Media network, CaribbeanCupid focuses on connecting you with men and women from the Caribbean. Enjoy online dating in a safe, fun, and easy way thanks to their mobile app! Join thousands of Caribbean men and women today to enjoy interracial dating!
True love transcends everything
Interracial Dating App 2021 2022
When you sign up for an online dating service that specializes in connecting singles who are interested in dating interracially, you can rest assured that you will be joining a large, active community that embraces progressive values and romances.
Interracial Dating App 2021 Essay
Signing up is free for these top-rated sites, so if you are either curious about interracial dating or you already know that this is what you are looking for, then why not register today? Find the love of your life in no time at all!